Accreditation and Associations
- Acoustics - member firm of the Association of Australian Acoustical Consultants (AAAC). RT Benbow was the Vice-Chairman of AAAC for a 6 year period.
- Chemicals - Accredited Dangerous Goods Consultant Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8 & 9.
- Occupational Dust - Mines Inspection Division.
- R T Benbow was the inaugural Vice President of Australian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants (AIDGC) and maintains his membership
Employees are encouraged to be involved in their field, including membership of professional associations. The firm is represented in the following associations:
- Environment Institute of Australia;
- Australian Acoustical Society (AAS);
- Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand;
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists;
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH);
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE);
- Member of specialist interest groups on indoor air quality and odour, CASANZ;
- Australian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants (AIDGC); and
- Engineers Australia.